- Make the mission primary: Put patients and the interests of the company above all else.
- Go the extra mile and roll up your sleeves to make the mission happen.
- Challenge the status quo and assumptions behind it.
- Think big, start small.
- Have an ownership mentality: take initiative, fill gaps, and treat problems as opportunities.
- Be resilient, optimistic, and play to win.
- Be scientific: Base decisions on experiments, knowledge, and data.
- Be candid and be empathetic.
- Do what is right, even if it is difficult for you personally.
- Always be learning: grow from feedback, give it to others, and constantly be looking for places you can improve.
As a remote-first company, we believe that today you can truly do your best work from anywhere. We are always evolving with the times, thinking about how our people work, and how best to keep them connected to their coworkers.
Creating healthy boundaries
As a health-tech company, we understand the importance of taking care of yourself. So we provide a flexible work experience, allowing you to find a productive balance between the important work you do and the need to spend replenishing time with family and friends.
Reflecting the world we serve
"Creating space and opportunity means making a concerted effort from the top down to help build a more inclusive organization. We're a company that is trying to build a more equitable healthcare future, and to do that we're going to need an organization with broad representation. We have to build an organization for everyone and that starts with a conscious effort to recruit, retain, develop, and create space for everyone to be successful in our org."
We believe great ideas and great people come from all walks of life. At Curai, you’ll amplify your abilities by working with the best of the best, from world-class engineers and researchers to medical experts and more.